Position: Program Coordinator
Location: New Delhi
Last Date : 12th November 2017
About the Organisation : Toxics Link
Toxics Link is an environmental NGO, dedicated to bringing toxics related information into the public domain, both relating to struggles and problems at the grassroots as well as global information to the local levels. We work with other groups around the country as well as internationally in an understanding that this will help bring the experience of the ground to the fore, and lead to a more meaningful articulation of issues. Toxics Link also engages in on-the ground work especially in areas of municipal, hazardous and medical waste management and chemicals safety among others. Working in networks, utilising community outreach and education, policy analysis, research, training and program development, we work at the state and central levels to help create solutions, which are driven by the needs of people
About the Position
We are currently seeking applications from eligible candidates for the above position to coordinate research and advocacy, interventions and campaigns on environmental issues especially related to Waste management.
• To devise specific strategies for program development and implementation.
• Lead and coordinate a team of professionals working on issues of waste and sustainable development.
• To develop specific campaigns on environmental issues, engage with policy analysis and advocacy.
• To undertake independent research on environmental issues, analyse information and data.
• To conceive and organize training and capacity building workshops of national, regional and international levels.
• Analyzing efficacy of program implementation and reporting.
• To represent Toxics Link in various national and international fora.
• Identifying donors and drawing up proposals
• At least 5 years experience of working on environmental issues.
• A post graduate or higher degree in a relevant discipline or in Environmental Sciences from a reputed University.
• The capacity to work independently, take initiative, kick-start a program and recommend, implement as well as monitor programs and projects. Good networking and coordinating skills.
• Coordination/ Relationship management
• Project management
• Analytical skills
• Budget Management
• Communication Skills – both oral and written
Please email detailed CV along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , subject post of Program Coordinator